Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Butter London No More Waity, Katie

When Butter London released the description of this color I decided I needed it.  "No More Waity, Katie is a soft, elegant greige shade with a splash of lilac glitter for the perfect marriage to combine fashion and fun."  Greige with lilac glitter.  I'm on board!  So it came in the mail a month or so ago and I slapped it on my nails immediately.  I am torn with this folks.  It WANTS to be pretty and edgy... but it just isn't?  The longer I wore it the more I liked it though.  The glitter doesn't twinkle, it's just... flat, and I even used topcoat!  It does however create an interesting effect on the nail and the squishy jelly like dirty lavender of the base is what really gets me.  I wish I could find that color without the funky flat glitter!  Take a gander and see what you think...


1 comment:

  1. I've read mixed reviews on this too, but I still feel like I NEED it! LOL It is pretty is a strange, unsparkly but sparkly way!

    ReplyDelete