Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

I feel like something out of Tim Burton's Nightmare Before Christmas.  It's AWESOME :D


Now I can't remember exactly what I used LOL 

White Matte on brow bones
UD matte Cult on lids
Black & charcoal mattes gradient on top of UD Cult on lids
UD 24/7 Liquid liner in Perversion to draw designs and line eyes
Buxom Shade stick in Smokin Pistol thick lined outer rims & waterlines
UD Woodstock lightly in the crease
L'Oreal Project Runway Raven's Blush
Kat Von D Celebutard lipstick

False lashes in two different designs.  One spikey, the other super long, crisscrossed & sweeped out.

I had fake flowers all stuck in my hair, but you can only see the one white rose in the pic.  And yes folks, that is the natural state of my hair.  :D


No comments:

Post a Comment