Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Odd color Combos that work

I recently received the Tarte 8th World Wonder last AD kit & the Glow Your Way to Gorgeous 2nd installment along with the first installment of the Bare Escentuals Bare Luxeries Kit.  Naturally I have to play away and anyone who knows me also knows that the little instruction look books don't even get looked at LOL  Here's a look I came up with that seemed really odd at first & then I put my shirt on & VOILA it was gorgeous :)

Tarte Amazonian Clay Balancing Foundation in Light
Tarte Maracuja Oil Concealer in Light
UDPP Original
Smashbox Brow Tech to Go in Taupe
Bare Escentuals Round the Clock Liner in Noon (Navy) on waterlines & top lashline ~I am in freaking love with this eyeliner btw
Bare Escentuals READY Shadow 2.0 The Phenomenon in Golden Iris (golden marigold satin) on the lid
Inglot 351 Matte on the browbone
MAC Prussian (matte navy blue) in crease
Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 hr blush in Passion (medium warm mauve)
Bare Escentuals Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss in Dare Devil
Tarte Lights Camera Lashes in Black
Cover Girl Lash Blast Length in Very Black



No comments:

Post a Comment