Friday, March 18, 2011

Bare Escentuals Golden and Gorgeous Ulta Exclusive

I recently picked this up sight unseen with my Ulta.com order.  The colors are pretty and looked good with my eyecolor, not so much with the rest of my face LOL  This kit contains High Shine Copper, Honey Eyecolor, Big & Bright Liner in Bronze & a tapered shadow brush.  The bronze liner is a standard warm brown, not much shimmer.  Honey is a beautiful cool tan color that takes on a soft silvery sheen/finish when foiled. This finish can be found on other BE shades like Vanilla Sugar, Soul, Fog, & Butterfly.  Hish Shine Copper is most definately misleading in it's name.  There is nothing copper about this shade.  It is straight up burnt gold, almost brassy.  With a name like "copper" there should be some pink or red tones to it and there are none.  I really liked Honey, everything else was no my cup of tea. This kit is definately for warm skintoned ladies, but will look good on any eyecolor.

Swatches:  Top B&B Liner Bronze, Bottom Bronze smudged
Left to Right:  Honey dry, foiled, HS Copper



Bronze liner upper, lower, waterlines
Honey lash to brow dry, the foiled on lid
High Shine Copper in crease


1 comment:

  1. I got this kit, but haven't worn it yet. I think that I may mix and match the colors with other shades in my collection, since this combination is a little too "soft" for me. But I really liked the look of HS Copper!

    ReplyDelete