Thursday, March 3, 2011

Lippmann Glitter in the Air

I've been fairly obsessed with light, airy, squishy colors lately and Lippmann's new Glitter in the Air is totally floating my boat.  Glitter in the Air has a light milky blue jelly base that appears clear at first coat, milky white at second and finally light blue at the third coat.  It has glitter in gorgeous colors, blush pink and Robin's Egg Blue.  These two glitters vary in size from fine to small to large hex shaped pieces.  Glitter in the Air is named after the hit song by P!nk, which I love, so it gets brownie points before it even gets on my nail. Add in that glorious square glass bottle, the flawless application, uniqueness of the color & we've got a winner here!




 I love Lippmann's Glitter polishes.  Her collection of amazing colors, multi sized glitters, and impeccable formula really make the $18-$20 investment seem worth it.

So what do you lovely ladies think?

1 comment:

  1. Hi,princessflttrby! GITA was my very first Deborah Lippmann NP buy! And yes it is every bit worth the $18 I spent for it! I look forward to trying more of Lippmann's nail colors. I found you're blog over on Sparklevixen's blogroll. I am Starlight aka GlazedTalons. I love BareEscentuals makeup,and have recently gotten into Wet n Wild too. I also love nail polish,and recently started a nail blog. Here is the addy if you'd like to check it out http://glazedtalons.blogspot.com/

    take care! ;-D

    ReplyDelete