Thursday, March 3, 2011

Delinquents like Morphine & Shrooms

I recently picked up the new Urban Decay 24/7 Shadow Pencils.  Of course the first ones I just HAD to play with were the purples, Morphine & Delinquent.  These shadow pencils are absolutely unbelievable!  I have very oily lids, thus you will see that I always use a primer.  These little wonders actually lasted about 7 hours on my lid before creasing WITHOUT PRIMER!  With primer, the wear time is ridiculous.  It was still there until I took it off with make up remover 24 hours later!  They're super creamy and pigmented, but don't offer much play time for blending.  I found that with this particular combo the best blending method was to use the pencil itself to smudge into the other color, kind of layering them on that blend line until it looked good.  Is that vague enough for you?  LOL  Morphine has some serious blue flash/duochrome that made this really difficult to photograph!

UD 24/7 Shadow Pencil in Morphine on entire lid, UD 24/7 Shadow Pencil in Delinquent on waterlines, lower lashline, outer lid & crease.  The Morphine base really put a blue shift to Delinquent.  Delinquent on its own is a royal purple shimmer with plum glitter in it.

Direct sunlight showed the colors better


Pic caught me mid blink but the colors look accurate LOL
 

No comments:

Post a Comment