Thursday, March 3, 2011

Chanel Black Pearl

When I bought this polish I thought I was insane for spending $25 on a bottle of nail polish.... then I put it on my nails.  This color is just absolutely STUNNING. Are there friends & family of this color out there?  Yes, but no dupes and certainly nothing I could find that even came close to the wow factor.  It's not a WOW in your face, it's subtle, elegant and fresh.  There's something soft and feminine about this color.   It's silver, charcoal, sea glass green, deep teal and every shade in between without being a duochrome.  It has the luminosity of a pearl, that subtle shimmer and glow.  Opaque at 2 coats, the formula is perfect, application is perfect, & I have not run into any of the wear problems many bloggers have had with Chanel polish.  I'm simply in love with this color, I could care less what it costs or what label is attached to it ;)

Chanel Black Pearl

No comments:

Post a Comment